Sunday, September 27, 2009

Beautiful weather




I wasn't feeling to well last monday and decided to stay home and rest, mostly to not have to drive the bus in the heat. That really would make me sick. Anyway after resting dad and I went for a drive to the top of the world, he took me to some mountain top way above Brugdorph. It was beautiful. There was this cabin that was about 100 years old, that people of been keeping up. We drove to the summit in the middle of no where and here was a herd of sheep with two sheep herders. I think they enjoyed visitng with us. You could see down in to the Salmon river canyon, and you could also see the tops of mountains in Glazier national Park. Pretty cool. Dad decided if the road isn't closed by snow yet, he wants to go spend his week off in November at there in one of the cabins you can rent.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, that seems like it would be pretty cool. Wish we were there to see. You and Steph should post more pics and videos of the boys games. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete